As a member of the Jaclyn Smith Properties Team, Joan brings a wealth of knowledge, experience, and outstanding customer care skills to her position as the Rental Property Manager.
Faithful Member of Fansville!
- Joan is an avid University of Michigan football fan! Being a fan brings out her “Wild” side and her “will to win”!
Alumni of the Maize & Blue!
2. Joan holds a degree in Economics from The University of Michigan. Go big maize & blue!
Marriage – That Blessed Institution
3. Joan and her husband have been married for 39 years. They have also moved 20 times.
It’s all in the Family!
4. Joan has 5 sisters and 1 brother. She loves being part of a big family!
Take me back to the Islands!
5. Joan’s favorite vacation destination is Hawaii. You can definitely tell because she has that “Aloha” spirit!
Surprise – Surprise!
6. Get this – Joan used to be a stockbroker!
Family – The Greatest Treasure!
7. Joan will tell you her greatest accomplishment is raising her family! What a great fit with our RiverWild core value that Faith and Family are 1st!
Home – Where the Heart Is!
8. Joan lives in a Jaclyn Smith Properties new home community here in Clayton – Ashcroft.
I’m Going to Take a Trip!
9. Last year I earned 487,000 Hilton Honors points. Decisions, decisions, where in the world will Joan go?
Give Joan Vitamin Sea!
10. Joan is happiest when she’s at the beach!
It’s All About Fit!
Judging from these 10 things about Joan Johnston, she certainly is a great fit for the culture that defines the JSP team.
Joan exhibits a desire to impact and develop people. She is tenacious in her will to win. Joan is pliable – and owns the RiverWild core value of possessing intentional adaptability. She lives compassionately and is always disciplined in her execution of her responsibilities placing faith and family first!
Clayton Rental Properties
If you are interested in a rental property here in Clayton, give Joan a call at (919) 813-0123.