- What’s near Academy Pointe?
- What amenities are offered?
- How much do these homes cost?
- What features are included?
- Are there ranch and two-story floor plans?
- When will these homes be move-in ready?
- Did you read the TBJ article featuring Academy Pointe?
- How can I buy a home in Academy Pointe?
Reading Time: 5 Minutes
Live Near it All!
At Academy Pointe, you have the luxury of living in a spacious home, while being nearby all of the top destinations in Downtown Clayton. With the variety of floor plans offered in the Academy Pointe community, you’ll be sure to find your perfect home. We’ve included some of the most desired and modern features to give you the spacious, efficient, and stylish home you are searching for. Plus, these affordable craftsman-style homes are near all the great restaurants, shops, and services you need.
What’s near Academy Pointe?
- Cooper Academy
- Boulevard Coffee
- First Street Tavern
- Deep River Brewery
- Fat Johnny’s Bike Repair
- The Market at Three Little Birds
- Auntie’s Cottage Gifts
- The Bexley House Gifts
- Yellow House Gifts & Eatery
- Lee’s Produce
- Mannings Restaurant
- Nina’s Restaurant & Bar
- Clayton Steakhouse
- Primos Pizza
- Jones Cafe
- Revival 1869 Drinkery
- Patty Cake’s Littlest Cup Cake Shop
- Vinson’s Pub & Eatery
Amazing Academy Pointe Amenties
You will have everything that you are searching for and more at Academy Pointe! Looking for an easy, convenient, and luxurious lifestyle? Check out all of these community amenities accessible to you as a homeowner!
- On-site school – Cooper Academy
- On-site dog park
- On-site tot lot playground
- On-site open space
- Bike/walking trail
- Lawn care
- Access to nearby gyms, indoor and outdoor pools, and golf
Academy Pointe Home Prices Start at the $190s
There is nowhere else in Johnston County that offers you a valuable, affordable home in an amazing location with everything you desire at your fingertips.
Home prices start in the mid $190s and range up to the $220s. And, these floor plans are loaded with some amazing features.
Standard features in Academy Pointe include:
- 9′ Ceilings Downstairs / 8′ Ceilings Upstairs
- Granite Countertops in Kitchen
- 36″ Straight Height Cabinets with Crown
- Engineered Vinyl Plank Flooring (Kitchen, Dining, Family & Foyer)
- Ceiling Fan Hung in the Owner’s Bedroom
- Ceiling Fan Pre-Wire in All Secondary Bedrooms
- Stainless Steel Appliances: Range, Dishwasher, Microwave
- Stylish Brushed Nickel Plumbing and Electrical Fixtures
- Raised Electric Fireplace w/Floating Mantle
- Comfort Height Vanities with Cultured Marble Tops
Finishes may be modified or changed by builder without notice.
Choose From Ranch and Two-Story Floor Plans
Our builder partner, One27Homes, offers some of the most livable floor plans available. If you are seeking a ranch-style home, the Fowler floor plan is perfect for you. If you are searching for a two-story home with a first-floor owner’s bedroom, you will love the Glover floor plan. Or do you prefer having all bedrooms located upstairs? If so, the Yosemite, Redwood, Snedeker, Sequoia, and Johnson floor plans are all incredible options
Academy Pointe Move-in Ready Homes
Our builder partner anticipates completing the first homes by early to mid-September, 2020. If you prefer to build a custom floor plan and make all of your own selections, please talk to us about our pre-sale opportunities!
Read all About it!
Talk about timing! Our friend, Caleb Harshberger, a writer at Triangle Business Journal published an article highlighting Academy Pointe on July, 27: “Work progresses on Clayton development with hundreds of homes, apartments. We are thrilled by all of the excitement surrounding our new residential development coming to downtown Clayton!
If you are interested in learning more about purchasing a new home in Academy Pointe leave a comment below or simply text our team at (919) 813-0123.
Don’t delay! With interest rates at historic all-time lows, now is the time to tour these homes and join all of the excited future homeowners of Academy Pointe!