- A new East Clayton elementary school is being built near the Lynch Road and Highway 42 location in East Clayton.
- Thanksgiving Elementary will help alleviate the overcrowded conditions at the Riverwood, Corinth Holders, and the River Dell Elementary schools.
- The new elementary school is scheduled to be open for the 2021 school year.
- Because the attendance maps will be redrawn, some children who attend Riverwood, Corinth Holders, and the River Dell Elementary Schools could be reassigned to the new elementary school on Lynch Road.
Construction has Begun
Earlier this year the Johnston County School Board approved construction of a new elementary school on Lynch Road near Highway 42 in the Thanksgiving community. This new school is located just north of The Farm at 42 events center.
The winning bid of $22,270,900 was awarded to Wimco Corporation of Washington, NC. We were given the inside scoop on this project by Wimco Project Manager, Anthony Gallo. Thanks for allowing us exclusive access to your construction site!
In an article by the Johnston County Report published March 17, 2020, it was reported the new elementary school will have a capacity of 886 students. This new school should help relieve the overcrowding conditions at River Dell, Corinth Holders, and Riverwood Elementary schools.
The new school design and layout will mimic the River Dell Elementary design.
Providence Construction Partners with Wimco Corporation
Our friends at Providence Construction are helping with the elementary school site construction as well!
Check with the Johnston County School Board About School Reassignments
When new school open attendance maps are redrawn. If you have children who will be attending Riverwood, Corinth Holders, or River Dell Elementary schools in 2021, it is highly recommended you pay close attention to the Johnston County School Board for any announcements regarding the attendance zones.
New Elementary School is Minutes from Lily Farm
Our new home community of Lily Farm is located minutes from this new Lynch Road Elementary location.
Just in case you didn’t know, Lily Farm is also conveniently located minutes from Flowers Plantation near the intersection of Highways 42 and 96. Lily Farm homeowners are minutes away from the Harris Teeter, a brand new Publix (currently under construction at the time of this post), a CVS Pharmacy, along with numerous restaurants and service providers. You are going to fall in love with this Johnston County new home community.
Lily Farm Floor Plans
These are some of our builder’s most popular floor plans. They include these ranch floor plans:
- The Carnegie Ranch Floor Plan
- The Hibernia Ranch Floor Plan
- The Lindsay Ranch Floor Plan
- The Sinclair Ranch Floor Plan
- The Taylor Ranch Floor Plan
These are our builders most popular 2-story floor plans:
Live Your Best Life in Lily Farm!
Here you will experience affordable craftsman style homes starting in the low $200’s loaded with desirable features. Combine these feature-rich homes situated on large .5+ acre lots, low HOA fee, no city taxes, and you’ll be living your best life!
Leave a comment below or send us a quick text (919) 813-0123 advising when you would like to tour our Lily Farm new homes located!