Finding someone who was born and raised in Clayton is a rarity these days. Jaclyn Smith Properties Sales Manager – Listing Partner, G.L. Woodard is one of those unique people. G.L. loves his hometown and has certainly witnessed Clayton grow and still retain its “small town” charm that attracts so many.
G.L. is named after his father, “Gearry Loomis” and has a zest for life just like his dad.
Here’s a bit of Clayton trivia. G.L.’s father, “Loomis”, and Paul Barnes (owner of C.E. Barnes store in Archer Lodge) both went to Louisburg College with JSP team member, Bobby Carroll.Jaclyn Smith
After graduating from Clayton High School, G.L. continued his education at North Carolina State University where he was a “walk-on” member of the NC State Wolfpack football team.
To know G.L. is to know faith, family, and country are near and dear to his heart. Wife, Angie, and daughter Findley are his pride and joy!
Always full of energy and joy, G.L. is passionate about the following:
- Wrestling – any brand of pro wrestling – WWF, WWE, AEW!
- His Washington Redskins 🏈
- Food – G.L. is a big-time foodie and he has a huge appetite for good food. Some of his all-time favorite restaurants are The Clayton Steakhouse, Brasa Steakhouse, and the Angus Barn. Do you see the pattern here? 🥩
- Getting back to nature and hiking, especially the North Carolina mountains. ⛰
- His English Bulldog, Bigelow 🐶
- Motorcycles – G.L. (and his wife) are avid owners of several motorcycles. 🏍
- Closing the sale! G.L. loves to see new homes go under contract. You can count on him to be the first to ring the “sales bell”. It’s all about achieving a win-win for our buyers and sellers. 🏠
G.J. is also known for his incredible work ethic and expertise. Always going above and beyond, G.L. is one of the most knowledgable REALTORS® you will meet.
The Jaclyn Smith Properties Team is most fortunate to have G.L. Woodard. Give him a call when you are ready to buy or sell your next JOCO home!