East River is on track to become one of Smithfield’s most desirable new home communities! Where else in Smithfield can you find nearby amenities, shopping, onsite walking trails, lawn care combined with feature-rich floor plans and craftsman-style homes starting under $180,000? You must come to East River to see for yourself!
East River Homes are Now for Sale!
Our development partner, Sam’s Branch, along with our builder partners, One 27 Homes and Weaver Homes, are starting this new year by offering another outstanding Johnston County new home community! This time in Smithfield.
Directions to East River Smithfield
East River is located off Buffalo Road near the corner of M. Durwood Stephenson Parkway and Buffalo Road Intersection across from the Smithfield Recreation & Aquatic Center and the State Employees Credit Union.
East River 2 Story Floor Plans
Below are the 2-story floor plans offered in East River.
East River Ranch-style Floor Plans
Take a look at these affordable ranch-style floor plans offered in East River.
East River Spotlight Floor Plan
If past sales are any indicator, the Acadia floor plan will be the most popular floor plan built in East River. Here are the reasons why buyers love the Acadia:
- it’s a ranch floor plan (and a limited number of ranch floor plans will be built)
- the most affordable floor plan offered (starting under $180,000)
- this home features covered front and back porches
- the master bedroom is large
- home comes with stainless steel appliances
- granite countertops
- staggered height cabinets
- few homes in this price point come with a garage
East River homes are currently under construction and we anticipate these homes will be completed in the next 60-90 days. More homes will be started in the near future.
East River Homeowners will enjoy the following conveniences and amenities:
- lawn care (included in your HOA)
- Smithfield Recreation and Aquatics Center Membership with access to the pool, racquetball court, gym and fitness center (included in your HOA)
- walking/biking trails
- recreation fields, basketball/tennis courts and nearby at the Smithfield Community Park
Ready to Call East River Home?
If you are interested in scheduling your tour of East River, simply text us at (919) 813-0123. You can also call us at that number or email us at email@example.com.