We are proud to introduce the next up and coming new home community in Zebulon, NC – Creech Mills.
Affordable Starter Homes in the Triangle
Contrary to what you may have read or heard from the local news media, affordable homes are still available in the Triangle. Creech Mills new homes start in the low $210’s. This Zebulon new community of homes offers buyers open floor plans built from 1,300 sq. ft. to 1,800 sq. ft. These craftsman-style new homes for sale in Zebulon are built by our builder partners, Weaver Homes, Westan Homes, and One27Homes.
Where is Creech Mills Located?
Creech Mills is easily assessable from Raleigh via I-87. From downtown Raleigh on I-440 E and I-87/US-264 E/US-64 E drive 16 minutes and take exit #11, Wendell Falls Parkway exit. Continue on Wendell Falls Parkway and turn right onto W. 3rd Street, Wendell. Continue on W. 3rd Street and make a slight right on to Morphus Bridge Road. Make a slight right on to Earpsboro Chamblee Road. Turn on right into Creech Mills at 191 Buhrstone Mill Street, Zebulon, NC 27597.
Directions from Zebulon to Creech Mills
Creech Mills is only 6 minutes to downtown Zebulon. From Zebulon, go southwest on West Gannon Avenue toward North Church Street. At the gas station (on the right) turn left at the 2nd cross street onto North Wakefield Street. Continue onto Morphus Bridge Road and make a sharp left onto Earpsboro Chamblee Road. Creech Mills will be .7 miles on the right. The main street in Creech Mills is Buhrstone Mill Street, in Zebulon, NC 27597.
Top 10 Things To Do in Zebulon
Built for homeowners who desire a peaceful country setting with an extra measure of elbow room, Creech Mills is close enough to scratch your itch for nearby conveniences.
Here’s our list of the top ten things to do in nearby Zebulon, NC:
- buy furniture for your new Creech Mills home at the historic Whitley Furniture Galleries located in downtown Zebulon.
- enjoy a terrific dining experience at Cattails at Five County Stadium
- chow down on a hamburger or hot dog at Hillbillies
- grab a southern cooked breakfast at McClean’s Ole Time Cafe
- catch a Carolina Mudcats Single-A baseball game. These “boys of summer” play just up the road from Creech Mills at Five County Stadium.
- play a round of frisbee disc golf at the Zebulon Community Park’s disc golf course
- be a kid again at one of the six Zebulon community parks: Community Park, Whitley Park, Little River Park, Gill Street Park or Wakelon and Zebulon Elementary Park.
- hit the links at the Zebulon Country Club
- add a little culture to your life by touring the Zebulon Town Hall where you can view artwork from the local artists.
- enjoy a great tasting steak at the Southland Steakhouse.
Featured Affordable Creech Mill Floor Plan
Take a look at the Sinclair floor plan offered by One27Homes. This is the ultimate affordable 3 bedroom, 2.5 bath home that feels larger than its 1,416 square feet.
Farmhouse simplicity meets urban design in the expertly named Sinclair floor plan. Its spacious open design means you’ll practically float from room to room, in which you’ll discover luxury finishes and features throughout.
Come See the Sinclair Floor Plan
The Sinclair floor plan is available (along with many other floor plans) for you to tour at 248 Buhrstone Mll Street in Creech Mills. Call or text us today to schedule your tour of these beautiful new homes priced at an exceptional value! (919) 813-0123