The Triangle Business Journal recently (10/4/2019) published its list of Top 25 Home Builders in the greater Raleigh, Durham, and Chapel Hill real estate market according to total closed sales volume for 2018. Our builder partner, One27Homes was ranked number 25 among the top home builders in the Triangle.
Addressing the Need for Affordable Homes Built by a Privately Held, Locally Owned Builder
As the listing partner with One27Homes, to say that all of us with the Jaclyn Smith Properties Team is excited about this announcement would be a massive understatement. What gives us a tremendous sense of pride is knowing One27Homes attained this distinguished ranking based on these attributes:
- The average price of a home built by One27Homes was the most affordable home of all the builders named ($234,694)
- One27Homes was the only Johnston County based home builder named to the TBJ list of Top 25 Residential Home Builders
- One27Homes is one of two builders named to the TBJ list of Top 25 Residential Home Builders that is a locally owned, privately held builder
By the Numbers
Last year, the One27Homes team built and closed 185 homes valued at over $43,000,000 in total home sales. With an average home value of around $235,000, One27Homes offers the most affordable home of all the Top 25 home builders in the Triangle! Period! End of story! Well, not really…
Here’s an example of just how important the topic of affordable homes is in the city of Raleigh (and the greater Triangle area). Every Raleigh Mayoral candidate agreed affordable homes in Raleigh was the #1 issue for this year’s election. While politicians talk about the problem, One27Homes has been and continues to address the need by taking action – building new homes buyers can actually afford to buy all within a short 20-30 minute commute to Raleigh.
This is evident by the following new home communities in and around the Johnston County area:
- Parkview – Homes priced from the $180’s
- LionsGate – Homes priced from the $180’s
- Tralee – Homes priced from the low $200’s (coming in December 2019 to Smithfield)
- Cardinal Preserve – Homes priced from the $240’s
- Goodwin Chase – Homes priced from the $240’s
- Lily Farm – Homes priced from the $230’s (coming in early 2020 – Minutes from Flowers Plantation)
- Creech Mills – Homes priced from the low $200’s (coming in December 2019 to Zebulon)
- East River – Homes priced from the $180’s (coming in early 2020 to Smithfield)
- Academy Pointe – Homes priced from the $180’s (coming in early 2020 to downtown Clayton)
You Deserve the Best Home Money Will Buy – Built by the Best Individuals!
Locally owned One27Homes is comprised of the most exceptional individuals in the home building business. Each team member contributes their unique talents to build your Johnston County home.
Because buying a home is possibly the largest investment one will make in a lifetime, choosing a builder team who will construct your new home is one of the most important decisions you will make.
When you build with the One27Homes team, you are choosing a builder team with a servant attitude who are dedicated and passionate home building professionals. Like you, the employees of One27Homes are moms, dads, and grandparents who live, work and play in the very same Johnston County communities where you want to live, work, raise your families, and make memories.
Can’t Stop – Won’t Stop!
Never resting on the accomplishments of the past, One27Homes has even bigger goals for 2019! It is the goal of the Jaclyn Smith Properties Team to sell and close on 250 homes for our partner in 2019!
Won’t You be Our Neighbor?
You can count on the JSP Team to help every qualified home buyer purchase a new home here in Johnston County. If you are interested in purchasing a new home whether it’s in Clayton, Archer Lodge, Wendell, Smithfield, or Selma, we are a comment, click, text, or call away! Contact us today!